CX Pilots is a CX consulting firm with offices in the Research Triangle, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill area of North Carolina. We also have a Midwestern office in Cedar Rapids, Iowa servicing CX consulting needs of our Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Iowa City, Omaha, Kansas City, St. Louis and Quad Cities clients.
Across these offices we work with firms in Architecture, Engineering, Construction/Contracting, Accounting firms, Legal firms, IT/Tech integrators, Manufacturing, Banking/Financial Services, and Insurance.
- Accounting: We have worked with Deloitte, Ernst, KPMG, McGladrey and a host of other firms with understanding the smartest path to design and implement their experience-led approach to employees and clients. Today, we work with smaller firms by helping them establish CX management programs they can operate and manage on their own.
- Architecture/ Engineering/ Construction: We have worked with some of the world’s largest and most notable firms as well as some of the smallest and most extraordinarily creative firms. We have helped one of the largest engineering firms plug a $18 million-dollar hole in their global training program and helped a 125-person firm use the tenets of CX to increase their win-rate by 28% in 6 months.
- Financial Services: We can count Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, and Goldman Sachs in the US, and CIBC and BMO in Canada among our clients in the banking and financial service sector. There are not many aspects of CX that we haven’t covered. Today we are working with much smaller community banks and credit unions helping them realize the benefits of enhanced customer/member experience programs.
- Insurance: We are the CX consultant of record for two major insurance companies today, helping them realize the full potential of CX + Marketing experience programs. We also consult with many other insurance companies (Healthcare, Property/Casualty, Life, industry reinsurers and other affinity firms) in the realm of CX for insurance.
- Legal: While we don’t have as much experience with legal firms as we have in all the other industries, the few we have worked with have been exceptional and fulfilling for all involved. We have developed several CX training modules for partners and curricula for firms to ramp up their staff’s understanding of client experience and employee experience programs.
- IT/Tech Integrator: We work with many IT/tech services firms who understand the importance of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships. Our CX Empathy Training programs are especially powerful for outstanding IT folks who need a little extra training on the client treatment and handling side of the business.