03 Sep What is an X Firm in AEC?
HOW THEY APPROACH EXPERIENCE-LED TRANSFORMATION. THE SIMPLE PATH FORWARD. WHERE THEY BEGIN, HOW THEY WIN.
X firms are those firms that boldly confront the challenges in becoming Experience-led—or focusing on the experiences of their employees and clients. X firms enable their cultures to isolate and address friction inside their firms and outward toward their clients. They develop patterns of accountability to get the most important work done in ways that create more value for all people involved.
This eBook is part of CX Pilots’ AEC Firm Series. It explores how modern firms are finding accelerated pathways to transform their firms into experience-based businesses in the simplest way possible. In the eBook, you’ll find:
- Attributes that distinguishes X firms from the others
- How X firms fast-path transformation
- A quick maturity assessment to determine where your firm stands today
- Common challenges in becoming an X firm or Experience-Led
- Where to start your firm’s simplest path toward CX transformation
- Workshop formats for X firm leadership and employees
- Powerful tools X firms use to accurately measure critical CX competencies
- Methods X firms use to alleviate culture tensions in CX transformations
We hope you get value out of this eBook. Contact us to learn how we can help your firm can accomplish X firm status.